 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18440
Re: March Dinner - Friday, March 10th! (Before AFOL Day!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2023 16:51:07 GMT

In the 'Better to be Safe than Sorry' Dept (1)

I'm going to cancel this dinner as the weather is bad right now.  It could clear
up in a few hours, but the roads'll still be bad.

And, as you know, we're driving in from the Hammer, and that's a fair hike to
begin with...

We'll see you next month!  Sorry for this.

Dave
1 - I miss Mad Magazine so much - the 'old school' MAD - nothing after like
1984...

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, "David Koudys" <davidkoudys@gmail.com> wrote:
It's taht time again!  Dinner with Josh, Sandy and (we know who you are really
coming to see...) Me!!!

March 10, 2023, We will be here--

Swiss Chalet Dundas St
Etobicoke
@6:30 p.m.

As standard practice (and traffic permitting) --

We usually hit the LEGO store at Sherway before dinner where we will probably be
disappointed  because all the Street Racers sets will be sold out...

Hope to see you at either place!

Dave K