 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18425
18424  |  18426
Subject:
Dinner Tomorrow!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2020 16:12:39 GMT

Yes I said that it wasn't going to happen because of The Big Show!!! (tm) this
upcoming weekend

But one MUST have a Valentines Dinner Special!!!

So the (tentative) plan is to hit the Internatinoal Centre first, set up for a
few hours, then go to Swiss Chalet for a valentines night dinner!

However, our usual 6:30 starting time will be deferred until around 7 p.m. (ish)

Dinner is here--

Swiss Chalet Dundas St
Etobicoke

A reminder for the show--

http://www.toronto4kids.com/Calendar/index.php/name/Kids-Fest-Toronto/event/8160/

Sat., Feb. 15th
Sun., Feb. 16th
Mon., Feb. 17th
10:00am – 6:00pm

International Centre
6900 Airport Road
Mississauga, ON

I hope to see you at either of those two places at some point this weekend!

Take care,

Dave K