 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18423
18422  |  18424
Subject:
(Best Barbara Walters impersonation)--It's time for our first dinner in 2020
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2020 14:32:41 GMT

This Friday, come out to 'The Chalet' for the first dinner of 2020

Swiss Chalet Dundas St
Etobicoke 6:30 p.m.

Let's start the year off right and hang out with friends that have similar
interests

Fam. Koudys should all be there--We'd love to see all of you.

Dave K