 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18414
18413  |  18415
Subject:
Giving everyone a very early heads up - Dinner Friday September 13, 2019
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2019 18:05:41 GMT

More than a week for notice!!

That's because our dinner this month falls on

Duh Duh Duhhhhhhh......

FRIDAY the 13th!!!! (chainsaws not included... oh wait, wrong stupid horror
movie)

So Friday, September 13th, be at the following location for dinner--

Swiss Chalet Dundas St
Etobicoke 6:30 p.m.

Do NOT bring chainsaws, machetes or other implements of death and destruction...

Unless, of course, it's made out of LEGO--then that would be neat :)

Anyway, we can have a post Bricks-In-the-Six unofficial wrap up, as I couldn't
be there but I wanna know all about it!!!  Bring pics and stories!!

If you've never been to a dinner, show up!  We don't bite, nor do we like
slasher flicks (well, I don't), even on Friday the 13th.

If you haven't been to a (non)rtl dinner for a while but feel like showing up,
we will be there.

Mostly it's just my family and a few others, but it would be fantastic to have a
larger group...

Anyway, hope to see you there.

Dave K