 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18409
Re: OBB CSL @ the 'Boats, Models and Trains' event in Hamilton, Ontario, May 25 and 26, 2019
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2019 16:00:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, "David Koudys" <davidkoudys@gmail.com> wrote:

Show wrap-up--

It. Was. Awesome!

So here's a few videos--

I put the GoPro on the various tracks--

<https://youtu.be/f41CWqko2zM>

I also 'live streamed' the event--

https://youtu.be/Qju_9QQ1zys

My uncle also brought his 360 camera and made a video--

https://youtu.be/6R-VjKk6nb0

So yes, its the CSL all the time.

I'm a little 'oversaturated' regarding the CSL, so it'll stay in boxes, I think,
until the fall (unless something 'important' comes up :) )

Thanks for looking!

Dave K