 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18404
18403  |  18405
Subject:
At long last, the drought is over!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2019 16:19:10 GMT

Yes, I know that y'all were eager with anticipation and were anxiously awaiting
the next "Dave's vLog"!

So, here it is, in all it's glory!!

<https://youtu.be/HIkg57EC-Qo>

Note the high end editing! The wonderful CGI! The captivating plot!

K, well, there's not much of any of that...

Anyway, I'm planning on doing some more of these (sporadically).  I had fun with
this one, and Josh makes an appearance!

Dave K