 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18375
18374  |  18376
Subject:
June Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2018 21:08:04 GMT

Well...

I'm up at a cottage so I can't be at the Swiss Chalet for dinner tomorrow.
However, if you so desire, you can show up--
Usual Swiss Chalet
6:30 p.m. Friday (tomorrow)
See you next month!