 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18370
    LEGO Axle Sorter, was Re: St. Patty's Day Dinner!!!! —David Koudys
   I probably should have changed the title as I'm x-posting to a different group. Back in the heyday here, I woulda been raked over the coals for that (1)... Dave K :) but since there's no one here to stop me... (3) Oh, and replying at the top of the (...) (6 years ago, 9-Mar-18, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Axle Sorter, was Re: St. Patty's Day Dinner!!!! —Gabriel
   (...) Hi David, I will be there too. Long time since I last participated to anything Lego related, but I need to feel alive again. Perhaps we can revive the group a bit... Cheers, Gabriel. (6 years ago, 9-Mar-18, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, FTX)