 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18369
Re: St. Patty's Day Dinner!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2018 15:40:29 GMT

So here’s some prelim pics and a few vids of the axle sorter working--

https://flic.kr/s/aHskxshhby

As I said on my Flickr page (and below), I’ve been thinking about this since someone mentioned this at an rtlT event years ago, but didn’t work on it until this video--

https://youtu.be/9JClgd0bBvc

So I blatantly ripped off the sorting setup, but wanted to use a drum instead of a scissor lift. Was that the right thing to do? Eh...

I’m not done yet and it’s not 100%. As a matter of fact, I really didn’t have time to test this before I packed it up for our LEGO dinner tonite...

So there’ll be future iterations.

The good bit, I tried to make it break down into a few smaller pieces for ease of transport, That’ll make it easier to move around and update

Dave K

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, “David Koudys” davidkoudys@gmail.com wrote:
   Or March Dinner, since it, like Valentines Day, doesn’t fall on this particular day...

Anyway,

Friday, March 9th Swiss Chalet Dundas St Etobicoke 7 p.m.

I may bring along an axle sorter (that I’m currently making portable) that’ll run on a battery box, so if ya wanna bring some axles for sorting... :)

Dave K -getting back into building mode, specifically ‘old school’ technic stuff :)

--was going to haul out an RCX for the sorter, but wanted the challenge of doing it straight battery