 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18368
18367  |  18369
Subject:
St. Patty's Day Dinner!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2018 15:42:18 GMT

Or March Dinner, since it, like Valentines Day, doesn't fall on this particular
day...

Anyway,

Friday, March 9th
Swiss Chalet
Dundas St Etobicoke
7 p.m.

I may bring along an axle sorter (that I'm currently making portable) that'll
run on a battery box, so if ya wanna bring some axles for sorting... :)

Dave K
-getting back into building mode, specifically 'old school' technic stuff :)

--was going to haul out an RCX for the sorter, but wanted the challenge of doing
it straight battery