 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18366
    LEGO Technic 8480 Space Shuttle x 3 Build —David Koudys
   Hello everyone still reading these forums!!! Anyway, I won't pull a 'Dave K-ism' and go on about basically nothing before I get to my point (which I'm already doing...) and just post this-- <https://flic.kr/s/aHsmeBTQ9z> I've been thinking about (...) (6 years ago, 1-Feb-18, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, FTX)