 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18363
18362  |  18364
Subject:
December Dinner - Bring on the Festivus for the Rest of Us!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2017 14:48:38 GMT

Yes, there will be an non-rtlToronto dinner this Friday at the place that
previously hosted the rtlToronto dinners..

I'll just cut 'n paste from the previous e-mail because I'm lazy today--

I should be there, probably with the missus and our son.

We'll probably stop off at the lego store at sherway first to buy stuff...

And then, probably a little before 7, we'll arrive here--

Swiss Chalet -
Dundas St Etobicoke

Dave K