 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18362
    November Dinner —David Koudys
   I should be there, probably with the missus and our son. We'll probably stop off at the lego store at sherway first to buy stuff... And then, probably a little before 7, we'll arrive here-- Swiss Chalet - Dundas St Etobicoke This is not an rtl (...) (7 years ago, 8-Nov-17, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)