 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18347
    Feb Monthly rtl Dinner —Chris Magno
   Groundhog day is long past, let us take the time on Friday to honor this mighty rodent and feast on chicken Swiss Chalet Etobicoke 7pm Friday Feb 10th Oh, and we can talk about lego as well. or the new LEGO BATMAN MOVIE!!! I only build in Black (7 years ago, 6-Feb-17, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)