 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18301
Re: July Monthly rtlToronto Dinner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2014 18:38:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote:

Snip

Chris

Is anyone planning on going, if so I will trek over from the far north.

Jeff VW

I'll go

With Fam.

Dave K

Hey Dave, I had a change of plans, I will not be going tonight..