 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18119
18118  |  18120
Subject:
TechBall - 2010 - Toronto game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2012 18:08:12 GMT

TECHBALL!!!!!!

In 2 weeks,  On Sat. Jan 21, many people will gather to play a fun game of
remote controlled Techball.

Fun for all ages.

All the info you will need is here:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=18108

I have a bot,  I loaned it to Janey so she can try to copy it. So that's 2.  I
have commitments from a few other people so we have a game.

Can't wait to practice this on the 21st so when we do it at Brickfete we can
really have a show.

Chris