 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17611

Subject:
Organizing Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 18:52:37 GMT

How to organize your Lego bricks for efficient building, from the Evil
Mad Scientist Labs

http://www.evilmadscientist.com/article.php/efficientlego

Stacking pieces into large objects with overlap to allow separation.

-Rob A>

Re: Organizing Lego