 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17610
17609  |  17611
Subject:
Speaking of all this fantastic food....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 3 Jan 2008 19:04:30 GMT

I'm asking you, my friends, to let me know about poor food choices.

See, I'm over 40 now and it's about time for some 'lifestyle' changes.

No longer can I eat 3 junior bacon cheeseburgers at Wendy's on a daily basis and
expect to remain at least somewhat healthy.

When I saw me hit over 200 pounds, that's a bit of a wake-up call.  I wanna be
around for a long while--mostly just to bug Chris...

So the next time we're having dinner at the Chalet and I order the big burger
thingy--remind me of this conversation.

I have to start eating a little better.

WIth that, I should probably get out from behind the keyboard once in a while
and, y'know, actually do something in the excercising thing...

Dave K