 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 16157
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto21 page update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2006 14:08:51 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

Hey folks,

I have updated the rtl21 rules page:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/rtl21/

Please check it over for any inconsistencies and propose any changes you wish to
see.  The REAL ruler of the free cats (Derek) and I will discuss.

Calum

could you please add the one other winnig condition dave mentioned earlier:

---from this-----

A robot wins the contest immediately if:

     * The opponent is pulled, removed or knocked off the table.
     * The opponent has "lost" the rope such that it is no longer within
its volume.

A round lasts three minutes. At the end of three minutes, the robot that
has pulled the marker point closer to it's side wins.

----to this---

A robot wins the contest immediately if:

     * The opponent is pulled, removed or knocked off the table.
     * The opponent has "lost" the rope such that it is no longer within
its volume.
     * Within the 3 minuite time limit, the marker flag has been pulled
into/past your 18" start line.