 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14326
Re: Where do we go from here...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 16:59:51 GMT

deborah higdon wrote:

-§ deborah higdon-leblond §-

parlugment (with no upper case) - that really bugs jude beaudin.

DONT get me started on Jude.

What the heck does that mean?!?

Jude