 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14144
Re: Any 1970's Canadian Lego Catalogs?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 02:39:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:

I have a quick question for you Toronto AFOL's.....
Does anyone have a 1970's Canadian Lego catalog?  I am finishing up on the

The only catalog I have from that era is a 1979 Samsonite one:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tsangc/Misc/1979canada1.jpg

  There are parts in the back if that helps:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tsangc/Misc/1979canada2.jpg

Calum