 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13201
Re: Laying smack (was Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:50:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Antonishen wrote:

Janey "Hit me with your best shot, Red Brick"

Awwww, i can't go hittin' no woman!!!

That aint no woman, that's just Janey...

(smack)

-Rob A>

LOL, Wow, much too kind..... Calum has dreamy eyes... Dave is King of the
Flannel, Iain is the cute one, and Janey gets..... "that aint no woman!"  Oh how
the truth hurts, how ever will I sleep tonight?

Rob don't you have a stacker you should be working on?

Janey "But she's always a woman to me, Red Brick"