 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13195
  Re: Laying smack (was Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

(...) She's more of a woman than YOU'LL ever be... Er wait, maybe that's not quite the smack I thought it was! (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Laying smack (was Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

(...) She aint no womman? She looks like a womman, she has all the right curves for a womman... she talks like a sailor though... Hmmm... (...) I dunno--I've seen Rob's legs... Dave K (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Laying smack (was Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company

(...) Me? No way.... I am innocent I tell you, innocent! (I exclaim as they make me walk the plank.) Hey, wait Dave, don't be giving all those jolly tars on the hearts of oak a bad name. Janey "On the jack stay, Red Brick" (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)