 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13192
Re: Laying smack (was Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:27:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
Wow Dave,

I must say, I'm very disappointed in your obvious SLOS (sexist limits on smack).

What about...
Sticky Lounge...Outrageous Sister !
Sickness Looms, Ominous Symptoms.
Saucy Lugnet Outrages Sailors.
Suppository Lozenge...Output Soon.

Then you give yourself a smack job??? I don't think you are allowed to do that
publicly.  Calls in the SUITS, and charges Dave with a bit of IPS-SO (indecent
public self smack offenses.)

another bit of IPS-SO...
Irate Postal Service - Significant Order.
Ineffective Pathetic Swings - Struck Out.
Itchy Pelvis Scratched - Shocked Onlookers.
Inactive Porch Swing - Sit On !
I'm Perverse Sadly - (a) Strange One.
I Posted Successfully - Sadly Off-topic.

Watched the SUITS force him to get the sign of the evil tattooed (also know as a
red brick tattoo)

Not the SUITS !
System Usage Involves Time Suckage.
Sign Up ? It's Terminal Sgt. !