 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13142
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 15:06:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tanvir Mahtab wrote:
People know this is a hot topic for us.  If you're going to stick your
finger in our face, we'll grab it and twist it off.

Ouch.

If you don't like what we post in our forum, don't read it.  No-one is
forcing you to.  But don't expect us to just ignore something that
brought into our forum.

Derek

It wasn't "just" posted on your forum.  It was highlighted as "top story" on the
homepage of this website.  I am not a member of your forum, but I am a member of
lugnet, and replied as such.  If you don't want outsiders invading your space,
please see that it is not spotlighted in the future.  Otherwise, some
troublesome guy like me might come along.  As for me, I promise not to bother
anyone here any more, and do apologize if I've given anyone grief.  Cheers -
Tanvir.

We in rtlT have control over what is spotlighted?  Wow!

We in rtlT have control over who bringswhat thread into our NG?  That's great!

We in rtlT have control over who can post in this NG? Perfect!

That'll make things much better for us--nowif someone wants to forward us the
manual for LUGNET usage that details how to do these things, it'd be
appreciated...

Dave K

K, that was a little too snarky, even for me.

I apologize.

Dave K
-note: no admin or anyone else e-mailed me to tell me to rethink my post.  I
just read it again and realized that it really was too snarky.