 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13041
13040  |  13042
Subject:
stepping up to the dead horse (was some other title)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:54:13 GMT

<snip>

I could go on about Due Process to.

"Hey you!  I dare you to knock this chip off my shoulder!!  Go on!  Do it!
C'mon--what are  you, some kind of wuss or something???  Do it!  Knock that chip
off!!"

<knock>

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU KNOCKED THE CHIP OFF MY SHOULDER!!!!!!!!!  I go sulk
now..." :p

I want my king back!!!!!

Dave K

DAVE,

For such a smart and NICE guy, I cant belive you dont "get this."

I do not deny that "I dared" something to happen.

!~BUT~!

thats NOT a valid reason to abuse a trust.

As I have said before, where does this kind of thing end?  if I can be silenced
at the whim of admins, (cause I "dared' - and clearly against there own self
imposed rule set)  then prove to me that this same thing wont happen again??

------------ EXAMPLE-----------

(and its sad that I have to quantify this cause i fear it might be taken as a
request)

HEY (ADMIN), I "double dare" you to cancle EVERY POST I have ever written since
day one.

then what dave?  sure 90% of my stuff goes away, but what about the 10% of
USEFUL stuff that was actually good.

Prove to me that the "system" has checks and balances to prevent that abuse.

my point. IT DOSEN'T

I hope today is slow casue I want to do this all day!

:)

Chris