 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13028
Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:03:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Joe Meno wrote:

I have found myself reading the rtl board because it's now the most entertaining of all the LUGNET boards!

Drop by .space or CSF, Joe...we miss you.  ;)

-Gil