 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12318
12317  |  12319
Subject:
How I voted... OT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 19:36:23 GMT

well, the deed is done.

I got up this morning, and was the 4th in line to cast my electronic ballot.

yep, I voted for Bush, cause as a Canadian, I want bush to win.  then I realized
that maybe the WMD thing is bad, and I (as a CANADIAN) should vote for kerry.

BUT then we would have a Prez, and Vice prez both named John.

~THEN~

I realized that I cant vote cause I'm not an american.

Phew.

that was a close one.

Chris

I need a life.