 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12316
12315  |  12317
Subject:
Hobby Show this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 14:37:43 GMT

For those that have already received the e-mail, this is almost verbatim--

Hi all,

Just giving you the 'last minute info'--

Hobby Show
November 5,6,7th
International Centre
6900 Airport Road
Mississauga, Ontario
L4V 1E8

Hours for us to set up--

Thursday November 4, 2004 from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Park at rear of the building and enter via the Exhibitors entrance (by rollup
door 16)

I will probably not be there until early to mid afternoon (book around 2-3 p.m.
for me to show unless I have to show up earlier).

The show is open Friday at noon to the general audience--It doesn't say but the
exhibitors are probably allowed in considerably well before that to finish
setting up (probably 8 a.m. just like Thursday)

I'll need someone to be at the booth at all times thru the show.  Not much for
dictating who and what, and we have many many people attending, so I'll just put
my trust in all of you :)

Hours needed to be covered--

Friday noon to 9 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.

I plan on being there for most of that.  If you're so inclined and you happen to
be passing a Tim Hortons--I take extra large tea (old style--orange
pekoe--teabag out) and three sugars--no milk or cream ;)

Hours for us to tear down
Sunday November 7, after 6 p.m.

I am endeavouring to get more passes, but I believe that we've already asked for
almost too much with the 17 we currently have.  That said, I'll keep y'all
posted if I get more.

As well, I'll probably have some sort of handout for 'more LEGO info', like
links to LUGNET, etc.  I'll also try to have a laptop/printer there so we can
make display cards--I've been told that the viewing audience likes those kinda
things.

Beyond that, call me when you get to the doors so I can get out there and give
you your passes, or if you have any questions or concerns.

Look forward to seeing all of you this weekend.

Dave K