 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 12180
12179  |  12181
Subject:
My tribute to my first Technic Set
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 00:44:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

http://sparky.i989.net/legop7.htm

I was having an unusual wave of nostalgia the other day and put together the
first auto chassis--956.  Having completed this, I found myself thinking about
the first Technic set I received when I was a kid--set 854.  So I put that one
together as well.

Having done that, I thought a small tribute to 854 was in order, so I built a
few more, using various colours (much like that guy who did the same for 6980)

Anyway, it ain't much but it's there...

Dave K