 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 11852
Re: BrickCast 2004 Live Webcast from Washington DC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 04:13:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Allan Bedford wrote:
I would.

I'm probably one of the few people I know who has no real need for a high-speed
connection, but then there are times like this when I do wish I had it.  So yes,
it would be great to have a dialup stream, knowing full-well that it won't be
DVD quality.  Or VHS quality.  Or television broadcast quality.  Maybe Super 8
quality?  :)

Anyway, it would be appreciated... if it is possible and doesn't require a
tremendous amount of extra time, effort or equipment.

Thanks Calum!

Super8 would be hopeful--But hey, they pored over the Zapruder film which was
shot on Super8, wasn't it?    Behind the grassy knoll...or over there in the
book depository...holy schnikies!  It's Brad Justus!  And he's holding a
...transparent baseplate)*(&#@!

We'll see what we can do about multistream encoding.

Calum