 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 833
Re: Hobby Show pics - 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 16:21:37 GMT

Allan Bedford wrote:
I'm neither the greatest photographer nor the greatest writer of captions, so
keep that in mind as you view these:

http://public.fotki.com/Apotome/hobby_show_2005/

Glad to see you took Darth's picture after David put his helmet back on
wrong.  Yes Dave I know what you where doing. ;-)

Derek