 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 832
  Hobby Show pics - 2005

I'm neither the greatest photographer nor the greatest writer of captions, so keep that in mind as you view these: (URL) in advance for any embarassment or insults I may have caused with the captions. It's all in good fun though, so please don't (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ham)

  Re: Hobby Show pics - 2005

Speaking of Hobby Show pics....... I just got an email (tonight, Wed @ 19:15) - you'll never guess what it was. Yup.... the picture of me that Derek R. took at the Tex-Mex restaurant. LOL I wonder where it's been all this time??? AB (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Hobby Show pics - 2005

(...) Derek, while apparently knowing how to take photos with my phone, doesn't know how to send them, so I sent it out this evening while waiting for someone at a restaurant. Calum (19 years ago, 10-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)