 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 651
Re: Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 07:14:15 GMT

Hi everyone, here's my roll call form.

I just got all the new Harry Potter sets. Does anyone want me to bring anything
to the meeting on Tuesday? There's a new rat (at least to me) that is sitting on
its haunches, or I could bring that transformer thing that comes with the
Shrieking Shack. Just let me know.

Rec.Toys.Lego Roll Call/ De-lurking Form (Version 3.2)
Last updated on Jan. 25, 1999

Name: Shirley Kearns
Gender: female
Year of Birth: 1947
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
Location: Ottawa
E-mail Address: mozziebits@yahoo.com
LEGO/home page URL(s):
Marital Status: happily married
Children: just me
Occupation: retired
On R.T.L (A.T.L)

# of Sets in LEGO Collection: I don't know exactly
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: none, all mine get opened
# of LEGO Pieces: 40,000+
# of LEGOfests Attended: none
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: none

First LEGO Set: all the first Harry Potter sets in 2002 - that's how I got started playing with Lego.
LEGO Dark Age:
First LEGO set after the Dark Age:
Favorite Theme(s): only Harry Potter
Favorite Set(s):
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): my own Sirius Black minifig and the one that I pretend is me, so I can play in Harry's world.
Set/theme you would like to see: I enjoy looking at them all.
Current LEGO Project: always and only - updating or upgrading Potterania.

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame:

Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: cross-stitch, sewing, fashion dolls (not Barbie), computer programming (VB), writing stories, knitting - lots of things to keep me busy.