 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 572
571  |  573
Subject:
ParLUGment Display at Railfair 26 Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 02:28:22 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

ParLUGment just had our first showing here in Ottawa, and everybody loved it.
The word "LEGO" was on the lips of both young and old at the Train Show.
Everybody was coming back again and again. It was great to see.
We all had an awesome time and plan to make it a regular occurrance.

Some pictures are posted, and more will follow.
Here's the root folder for my pictures after moderation:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Oct-03/

Teasers:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Oct-03/parlugment.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Oct-03/People/crowd01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Oct-03/Layout/layout01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Oct-03/Scenes/apt_tunnel1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Oct-03/AFOL/afol1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Oct-03/AFOL/afol2.jpg

A BIG "Thank You" to LEGO for the event kit. The stickers and book covers were
a huge hit with the kids. They disappeared very quickly. Our only regret was
that we didn't have enough room to do a play area. Hopefully with the response
our display got this time, we can claim a bigger area for display next time.
Play well.

Tim Strutt