 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 514
513  |  515
Subject:
Classic Space Station Rebuild...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2012 15:51:47 GMT

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sparky1701/sets/72157632009859296/

It's coming along...

I've been working on it a bit here and there... mostly in 5-10 minute
increments, but it's coming together slowly...

The good bit is, yes it's been rebuilt a few times, but not really entirely from the bottom to the top.   Now I'm remembering all the little tweaks I wanted to put in (and I'm sure there'l lbe more after it's finished, so this won't be the last rebuild ;) )

Anyway, thought I'd let y'all know that I'm still building!!  Yipee!!!

As a tangent, the older I get, and the more emersed I am in this hobby (what,
there's more???) the more annoyed I find myself getting when I find non-lego in
my lego collection.  It's like, 'Baah!  another non lego thing that I have to
take time to throw out!!'

Of course, having a 3.5 yr old that's constantly bringing 'foreign' things into
the lego room doesn't help :)

That I don't mind so much.

Dave K