 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 488
487  |  489
Subject:
BrickFete 2012 THIS WEEKEND!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2012 13:58:40 GMT

K, for some of us it's tomorrow...

We'd love to see you this weekend!  If you're anywhere near Toronto, come on by
the Hilton across the street from the airport--

BrickFete 2012

July 14th and July 15th, 2012
Hilton, Airport Road, Toronto.

10,000 square feet of LEGO creations built by hobbyists

Public Expo
Saturday or Sunday
Open 10am to 3pm
$10 Adult