 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 446

Re: Please join us, for Brickfete 2012 - Mark your calendars!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2012 13:43:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, John Neal wrote:

Check the registration! I’m an early bird!

JOHN

SWEET... I can’t wait to meet you in person.

Ben

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, John Neal wrote:

Check the registration! I’m an early bird!

JOHN

SWEET... I can’t wait to meet you in person.

Ben

Meh,

John Neal is cute and all, but he ain’t no Ross Neal. Now he is cool!

Chris B.E.D.

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Chris Magno wrote:

   John Neal is cute and all, but he ain’t no Ross Neal. Now he is cool!

Wanna feel old? Ross will be graduating from college this May!

JOHN

Re: Please join us, for Brickfete 2012 - Mark your calendars!!!
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Chris Magno wrote:

   John Neal is cute and all, but he ain’t no Ross Neal. Now he is cool!

Wanna feel old? Ross will be graduating from college this May!

JOHN

I’ll feel old when Chris graduates!

Janey (Get off my lawn) “Red Brick”