 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 361
    Re: Brickfête - Canadian Lego Fan Event —John Neal
   (...) Was it at that point when you collaborated with Donald Bellisario to create Magno, P.I., and NC(hr)IS? JOHN (13 years ago, 18-Mar-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

        Re: Brickfête - Canadian Lego Fan Event —Janey C. L. Gunning
     (...) Now I know why they had Tom grow that cheesy mustache!!! A little ode to the collaborator. Wow, things just all fell into place. Janey "The world is a bit clearer today!" Red Brick (13 years ago, 18-Mar-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

        Re: Brickfête - Canadian Lego Fan Event —Chris Magno
   (...) John, I look forward to seeing you at Brickfete. I know you are just waiting to sign up. But when you are ready I cant wait to show you around, and tell you all about me, and don, and the guys. Chris B.E.D (13 years ago, 21-Mar-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)