 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 293
  Re: Externally powered Monorail

Dave, I am so proud to say I know you. You sir are amazing. I would also like to anounce to the comunity that I got to see Dave build his first working prototype at the hobby show. I should also point out that at 6pm, I told him he had to stop (...) (14 years ago, 9-Nov-10, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Externally powered Monorail

(...) Thanks--I only seem that way 'cause I'm always inspired by the amazing people I hang out with... (...) Why yes... yes yo did get us to strike the show... Then I went home and did this as a result... So, in a way, Chris is totally responsible (...) (14 years ago, 9-Nov-10, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.space, FTX)