 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 159
158  |  160
Subject:
Anyone intrested in becoming a local representive for the Lego Ambassador Program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2008 12:47:55 GMT

The Lgo Ambassador Program is now accepting nominations for the next cycle.

More details can be found here:
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=3765

In anyone intrested in being a Lego Ambasador.

I have decided to step down this cycle, as we are expecting our second, and work
and other projects are taking more of my time....

I would like to nominate Oliver Giesen for this role.

Is there anyone else who is intrested?

Jeff VW