 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 149
Re: Classic Space Repair Bay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:56:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Bob Parker wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
   Eh, so I’m a little enthused about CS right now...

Nice MOC! I think you pulled off the CS style just fine given the constraints of the pieces to work with. Yours reminds me of a spacey version of Freight Loading Station 4555, just missing the yard office/warehouse bay next to it (say, that might be vool to add something like that...).

I’m curious why you didn’t post this in the .space group?

Ooops! I forgotto put that in!! Grr!!!

Thanks for the great feedback

I have the parts depot in mind for this MOC. It’ll have yet more moving stuff (hopefully)

Dave K