 Organizations / Canada / NovaLUG / 8
Re: NOVALUG one day into two day show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.ca.novalug
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 04:47:27 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Gail Meagher writes:
Greetings,

NOVALUG has a 2 1/2 by 24 foot layout at George's Models train show and
sale at Cole Harbour place in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia (Canada).  The
first round of pictures have been posted (thanks JM) and are visible at:

The show continues tomorrow (Sunday March 30) from 10-4.  We are lucky
enough to have borrowed some of James Powell's DCC motors, so we have
had up to three trains circling the single loop.

Gail Meagher

Wow! That display is very nice. The ski hill in particular is amazing!
That is a huge mountain. I love it.
Make sure you post more pictures.
Congratulations on your show.

Tim Strutt