 Organizations / Canada / NovaLUG / 10
9  |  11
Subject:
Sears 30% off sale today
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.novalug, lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:12:04 GMT

The Sears store in Halifax doesn't have very much.  2/5 of the shelf
space is taken up by Explore (aka DUPLO) and full price Galidor.  They
had some Bionicle, three of the NHL sets in water bottles, and the
smaller orient Expedition sets that came out months ago (no China).

The only really new sets I saw were 3536 Snowboard Big Air Comp (17.99 -
30%)($15 US ouch!) and 3535 Skateboard Street Park (14.99-30%).  I think
I'd like there alot more if they were not licensed.

No sets left with red reduction price stickers.

I asked if they were getting any more stuff in in the near future and
they didn't know.  The staff expected not to get much before the fall,
but they no longer order it themselves (head office does it), so they
are surprised when anything arrives.

Gail Meagher