 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 748
747  |  749
Subject:
ILTCO to display at the NMRA 2005 National Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 02:33:26 GMT

This is huge news (that Michel and William and I have been privy to for
some time) that we can finally share with you - if you haven't already read
it on LUGNet.  The layout will be the biggest at the NMRA show - even
bigger than Supertrain2001!  The ILTCO & NMRA will introduce L-Gauge to the
large portion of the model railroading world that's still in the dark as
it were.  IMO it's the most significant thing to happen to L-Gauge since 9V
metal track.     http://news.lugnet.com/events/?n=1480      We're of course
too distant for CPLTC to take part, but if perchance any individuals would
like to participate, contact me or William or Michel or an ILTCO organizer.

SRC
LUGNet #765
Bricksmith™
http://SRC.NorthComp.com
"Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want
and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the
government what they want and their kids pay for it."
-- Richard Lamm