 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 630
Re: Layout possibility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 02:41:36 GMT

Chris Gray wrote in message ...
"James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> writes:

Feedback?

Looks not bad to me. A bit boring, but otherwise good.

I beg to differ.  It looks clean and organized, especially the
yard.  I suggest that we go for a more polished look this
time, rather than size or wackyness.

A couple of
short industrial spurs might be useful. Perhaps a short backwards one
from the spur to the turntable could lead to a trainwash. Another
possibility is to replace the lower-left siding with a spur to an
industry of some kind.

Do we have enough room near the yard for stacks of containers?
For Michel's container cranes? Perhaps removing one of the corner
sidings would help.

--
John
(remove the obvious to reply)