 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 613
612  |  614
Subject:
Breaking radio silence...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 06:05:41 GMT

  Too much work (still pre-IPO, but still hanging on after 5 years!), but I
finally made some time to build more improvements on my Spine Car.

  I added some beds for the SuperTrain 2001 show, but I finally made some
time to work on much-needed (and long thought about) modifications to the
car bodies and trucks. I admit that I was spurred to work on this by Steve
Chappel, who found himself inspired to try his own design, after playing
host to my cars. :-)

  I've managed to update my Spine Car page with some in-progress images, as
well as a book reference for Intermodal Freight modeling. If you're
interested, please check my page.

    http://www.baylug.org/zonker/ZContCar.html

  Back to work...more LEGO later.

        -Z-