 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 600
599  |  601
Subject:
GEMTS2001 layouts (or, It Starts Again...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 21:04:39 GMT

More endless rounds of Track Designer files floating around NALUG until
we're buried in them... Whee! ;)

Followed up on a couple of the suggestions from last night's shindig, I
messed around in TD this morning...

Mostly getting the railyard to a state that people seemed to be leaning
towards last night.  I like how it turned out; no mainline through the
switches to satisfy Chris, and it's exact to Lego's geometry to statisfy my
pet peeve. :)

Let the games begin...

James