 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 592

Re: Supertrain Success
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 04:42:10 GMT

SRC wrote:

..."Little Red". http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=33742

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steven Barile writes:
Are you going to decal it? That would look great as well.

I intend to - I ran out of time.  (That's why my bridge isn't finished.)

SRC

Goodness that is pretty. Are you using the "hook handed railing technique"? Are
there some closer pictures of this creation?

Thanks,
Chris

Are we supposed to be looking at the 8-wide CP engine or are we supposed to be
looking at the GP in the middle?

Re: Supertrain Success
lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 17:07:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Christopher Masi writes:
SRC wrote:
..."Little Red". http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=33742

In lugnet.org.ca.nalug, Steven Barile writes:
Are you going to decal it? That would look great as well.

I intend to - I ran out of time.  (That's why my bridge isn't finished.)

I did some "creative editing" - Here's my favorite "show photo":

Goodness that is pretty. Are you using the "hook handed railing
technique"? Are there some closer pictures of this creation?

Are we supposed to be looking at the 8-wide CP engine or are we
supposed to be looking at the GP in the middle?

KevinM's 8wide back-row/left-side does use minifig hands IIRC.
SteveB and SteveC were talking about the engine in the middle.
The front-row/right-side CP engine belongs to DavidH aka Zonker.

SRC

Re: Supertrain Success