 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 562
561  |  563
Subject:
See, I'm not just playing with Track Designer...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 06:37:38 GMT

I decided to take some quick snaps of some of the town buildings completed to
date; mostly because I just finished the train station, and I'm pretty happy
with how it worked.

So this is the kind of stuff that will be populating the town at Supertrain
2001.

Let me know what you think...

James